pan-users

[Pan-users] A multi-server question

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] A multi-server question
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:43:45 -0400

I have access to 2 news servers that carry a somewhat overlapping set
of news groups.  Server A carries all the groups I want except for 1
and does a good job of filtering out most of the spam that appears in
those groups.  Server B carries all the groups I want, including the 1
that Server A doesn't.  Server B does a lousy (maybe even not at all)
job of removing spam.

Is it possible to tell pan to ONLY look for this specific group when
talking to Server B?  As an alternative, is it possible to tell pan
"when dealing with this group don't talk to Server B (or only look at
Server A)"?  Obviously, from this users perspective, the 1st option would be
preferred :-)

Thanks!
Bruce