pan-users

[Pan-users] Missing articles

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: [Pan-users] Missing articles
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:06:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

the issue which makes me think about switching to gnus (yes, that's how
much desperate I am! ;-)) is that for inexplicable reason, pan doesn't
show all messages in header pane (saying that there are some unread
articles in group pane, but there is nothing in header pane), and even
with some articles which have displayed header in header pane, I get
nothing in the body pane. No matter how many times I restart etc., I don't
get these articles. Given that I use news as part of my work, I am afraid
I will be forced out of pan soon (currently on pan-0.125-2.fc6.x86_64 on
Fedora 6).

Any ideas what's going on please?

Matej
--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture
that allows you to install Windows.
    -- Matthew D. Fuller