pan-users

[Pan-users] pan 0.127 navigation

From: Van Reuther
Subject: [Pan-users] pan 0.127 navigation
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 12:00:20 -0400

Hi

I'm coming from an older debian sarge packaged pan to version 0.127 compiled from source.

In the sarge version I had turned off single click article reading and turned on tabbed view.

In the sarge version, a double click of an unread article would flip to the body tab when the article finished download. In 0.127 double click flips to tab view immediately.
Is 0.127 configurable to get the old behavior back and if so, where?