pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.127 navigation

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.127 navigation
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:49:16 -0400

Van Reuther wrote:

> In the sarge version, a double click of an unread article would flip to
> the body tab when the article finished download.  In 0.127 double click
> flips to tab view immediately.
> Is 0.127 configurable to get the old behavior back and if so, where?

I don't think so - if it is, I haven't found it :-)  I, too, prefer the
old behavior. Quite a few things have changed in this rewrite, and
overall for the better, despite this and a few other things I miss. I'm
not sure if a request has been made to bring it back, but you can check
at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=Pan

It might be a while, though, as the Pan team is working toward
finalizing things and getting ready for the 1.0 release.