pan-users

[Pan-users] Two options I REALLY miss

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Two options I REALLY miss
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:19:02 -0400

There are 2 options that got dropped from the 0.1xx line that were in the
0.14.x line that I REALLY REALLY miss.  They are options that I used at
least weekly, if not daily...

While I understand the desire to minimize code bloat, they are 2 options
that I consider essential in a news reader.

They are "Print article" and "Email article".

Any chance they'll be making a comeback?  If I could pick only 1, it would
be print.  I realize there are workarounds, but they are, IMHO, all a
pain, and make the application less than user friendly.

TIA,
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my