pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Body pane blank when subjects contain yenc > (/2)

From: Van Reuther
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Body pane blank when subjects contain yenc > (/2)
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 16:13:49 -0400

walt wrote:
On Wed, 09 May 2007 10:55:22 -0400, Van Reuther wrote:

The dozen or so I've tried have all displayed normally.  Can you save one
example 'as text' and see what encoding was used?  Do you see the same
result on 100% of the multi-parts you try?

On closer inspection it does not seem to be specifically yenc articles.

I'm currently navigating alt.binaries.pictures.comics and every article that has a number greater than two (/2) in the subject don't show up in pan's body pane for me.

If I save an article as text I get the appropriate number of text files (4 in this case) and when I inspect the first one I see this: