pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mac OS X Intel binaries

From: Dave Chand
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mac OS X Intel binaries
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:30:46 -0400

Hello,
I tried the newer version and I works, and not to mention it looks good.
I think I might invest into looking into building my pan builds with the aqua interface. I don't have the time to maintain an OS X pan version, but if you are willing to do it I will test and support your version to the best of my abilities.

dc