pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mac OS X Intel binaries

From: Florian Penzkofer
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mac OS X Intel binaries
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 02:34:14 +0200

Hi,

> I tried the newer version and I works, and not to mention it looks good.

Nice :).

> I think I might invest into looking into building my pan builds with the
> aqua interface. I don't have the time to maintain an OS X pan version,
> but if you are willing to do it I will test and support your version to
> the best of my abilities.

The "aqua interface" in Pan.app is just a aqua-like gtk2 skin. Or did
you mean that you are interested in a native aqua gui frontend?

Today I tried to build a universal binary version of pan. No luck. The
i386 part seemed to work but when I tried to run the powerpc part with
rosetta it kept crashing (--non-gui worked).

Flo