pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.131 and highlighting New article headers

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.131 and highlighting New article headers
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:03:34 +0000 (UTC)

Travis <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Tue, 12
Jun 2007 23:15:03 -0700:

> How does one change the GTK color scheme in the windows world?

It may require hand-editing a file.  However, I got corrected.  I thought
I was seeing gray/read, white/unread (on a dark background, my
preference), but it was bold/normal instead.  I thought the bold was
white and the normal was gray, as it was so much dimmer, but that was due
to size, not color.

So, just change the font.  Some fonts don't have a bold/normal
distinction, and you won't be able to distinguish read/unread using them.