pan-users

[Pan-users] post window is too big

From: Thufir
Subject: [Pan-users] post window is too big
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 03:47:06 +0000 (UTC)

I just upgraded from Fedora Core 6 to Fedora 7 (easy clean install, but I
want to move away from clean installs next time.)

I use GNOME, and like to have a single panel on the left hand side of the
windows.  (I also prefer the tabbed browsing of pan, if that's relevant.)

In FC6, the window size was fine.  In Fedora 7, the compose/reply window
in pan is too wide for the window :(

Is this a monitor setting?  Resolution?

thanks,

Thufir