pan-users

[Pan-users] Setting up Pan

From: Michael Satterwhite
Subject: [Pan-users] Setting up Pan
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:54:25 -0500

I'm trying to get Pan setup on Ubuntu Linux. I've entered the server
information - which I know is correct because KNode uses the same info
perfectly. I tell it to refresh the newsgroup list - which puts a task in the
list. This is where the problem is. The task shows itself as queued. Pan
never tries to go online or to complete the task. I've looked at the menu,
and I don't see anything resembling "go online now" - and I'd think pan would
do that automatically once it had a task to perform.

How do I get it to actually perform the tasks in its queue?