pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Setting up Pan

From: Richard Gold
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Setting up Pan
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:25:48 -0500

Hi Michael,

I don't know which version of pan you're using, but the newest Ubuntu package is available here:

http://darrenalbers.com/pan

Good luck.

Richard

Michael Satterwhite wrote:
I'm trying to get Pan setup on Ubuntu Linux. I've entered the server information - which I know is correct because KNode uses the same info perfectly. I tell it to refresh the newsgroup list - which puts a task in the list. This is where the problem is. The task shows itself as queued. Pan never tries to go online or to complete the task. I've looked at the menu, and I don't see anything resembling "go online now" - and I'd think pan would do that automatically once it had a task to perform.

How do I get it to actually perform the tasks in its queue?