pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multipart Messages

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multipart Messages
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 19:06:17 -0400

Michael Satterwhite wrote:
The version distributed in Ubuntu is 0.12. I thought of a version problem and tried to install the latest stable version from source. Unfortunately, the source version on the website won't compile, there are errors in msort.c that prevent it building.
I checked Synaptic and they do seem to be way back at 0.120. Probably the simplest thing for you to do is to get the latest pan (0.131) in a ready-to-go package from:

  http://darrenalbers.com/Pan/

You can install it directly using dpkg (sudo dpkg -i pan_0.131_i386.deb) after first removing whatever pan package you have now.

But if you want to compile from source, you should post your actual compile errors here.
-- David