pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: connecting to leafnode

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: connecting to leafnode
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:05:45 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 06:29:56 +0000, Thufir wrote:

> This looks to be a leafnode issue.  I'll take it over there for the time
> being.  However, what server do you have pan configured for?  localhost?
> leafnode?

localhost.  "leafnode" is not a valid hostname unless you've defined it
somewhere.  But unless you can connect successfully to the port via
telnet and get the leafnode banner, it's not a pan issue.

Make sure that you haven't changed 127.0.0.1 to point to something other
than "localhost" - other things in addition to that are generally fine,
but don't remove the localhost entry from your /etc/hosts file.

Jim