pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Very odd behaviour

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Very odd behaviour
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:23:45 -0400

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:57:20 +0000 (UTC)
Bruce Bowler <address@hidden> put fingers to keyboard and said:

> The server is news.individual.net, which I think is
> fairly large and not likely to have a configuration problem (but you
> never know :-)

Having said that, a little further investigation shows that any post in a
group at n.i.n posted prior to August 26th appears to be 'garbage',
that's not true of posts from other servers, so maybe the problem IS at
their end :-)

I've sent a note asking them for details, time will tell (or maybe there
are others here who use n.i.n and can confirm).

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | Voters quickly forget what a man says  - Richard M.