pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.132 Windows build

From: Petr Kovar
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.132 Windows build
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:28:20 +0200

"Steve Davies", Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:35:05 +0100:

(...)

> > I did notice the duplication - I'll try and work out how to prevent it
> > beofre the next release :) Glad to hear that it is working - nice
> > screenshot!
>
> Okay, I worked out how to prevent the duplicate files, so a new
> slightly smaller installer is available on the website.

Unfortunately, the i18n support is somehow broken in the new
installer version. After the installation Pan is back in English as was
in the beginning. A workaround for it is to move/copy the MO files with
their directories to the Pan directory. Then Pan is completely translated
as should be.

Regards,
Petr Kovar