pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.132 Windows build

From: Petr Kovar
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.132 Windows build
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:23:05 +0200

"Steve Davies", Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:22:22 +0100:

(...)

> > Fair comment, I will look at how it needs to be installed. I assume
> > that the 'po' directories can exist as a subdirectory of the pan
> > directory...
>
> I had a play. Try the installer that I've just uploaded at
> http://paninstall.googlepages.com/
>
> In fact the .mo files must be installed within the GTK directories,
> but GTK stores the required location in the registry, so we can
> install them happily.
>
> Let me know how it goes.

Thank you for your support, Steve! It works nice here, though the MO files
are copied twice during the installation. One copy with a complete
locale directory structure is within the Common Files\GTK directory and the
other one resides under the Pan directory. I'm not sure whether it is
intentional but I think it's worth a note.

A screenshot that hopefully says it all:

<http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pani18nuc6.png>

But nevertheless the application is in my language of choice and that's
great.

Petr Kovar