pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: recurring annoyance

From: Van Reuther
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: recurring annoyance
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:29:02 -0400

walt wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 02:26:39 +0000, Duncan wrote:

 > Seriously, I haven't paid much attention to whether my groups marked as
read actually stay that way.  If any of you three could post a bone-head
simple example including exact-bone-head-steps-to-reproduce, I'd like to
take a look.

Where I've experienced it is in heavily populated binary groups. If you enter say, alt.binaries.mp3, get new headers and then select a bunch of articles and right click, save article, after a time some cache I've yet to investigate seems to fill up. If after that point I close down pan and come back to the computer at a later point and open pan, I have to basically re-fetch and re-read everything all over again.