pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: recurring annoyance

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: recurring annoyance
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 02:48:33 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 02:26:39 +0000, Duncan wrote:

>...I'm making
> faster progress toward some personal financial goals than I had been...

Hmm.  Would one of those goals involve a new computer with a specsheet
sprinkled liberally with 'giga' and maybe even 'tera'?  ;o)

Seriously, I haven't paid much attention to whether my groups marked as
read actually stay that way.  If any of you three could post a bone-head
simple example including exact-bone-head-steps-to-reproduce, I'd like to
take a look.