pan-users

[Pan-users] Read or save attachements - number of lines

From: Styma, Robert E \(Robert\)
Subject: [Pan-users] Read or save attachements - number of lines
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:21:09 -0500

Hello,
  I just joined the group.  One of the fellows on the Fedora
list pointed me to pan when newer versions of thunderbird began
having trouble with my news service.  (Kept messing up the
login and password.)
  The tool works great and is intuitive to use, but there is one
adjustment I have not figured out how to configure.  I also
have not found a google search which narrows down sufficiently
to be useful.
   It appears that at just about 5000 lines of article, clicking
once on an article goes into "save as" mode instead of read
the article mode.  If I right click and select read article from
the popup, it works fine.
   I would like to bump the 5000 line number up to an artibitrarily
large number so it does not go into "save as" mode.  I have not
found a preference which would do this.
   Could someone point me to the documentation on how this is
accomplished or what menu or file to tweek.

Thank you for your time.

Robert E. Styma
Principal Engineer (DMTS)
Alcatel-Lucent, Phoenix