pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: response to Walt

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: response to Walt
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:51:35 -0800

me at swva wrote:

I've been unable to post using Gmane, this address, or any other I can find -- for weeks.

Hi BT  :o)

What do you mean by 'this address'?  The headers are so confusing
I can't tell how you posted your message.  Did you use gmane, or
an email address, or ?

I'm reaching the list by sending email to address@hidden if
anyone wants to join in.  I've posted an SOS in gmane-discuss,
explaining why things are broken and I hope Lars or somebody will
fix the problem soon.  Just hoping, no certainty.