pan-users

[Pan-users] Suggestion

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Suggestion
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:57:00 -0500

(or maybe it's already there and I just don't know how).

Using 0.132, I have "mute quoted text" checked so that I don't have to
find the "most recent reply" in long, protracted discussions.
Occasionally, I've found that I'd also like to read the "most recent
quoted text".  I know I can turn off text muting, read the note and then
turn it back on, but that un-mutes everything.  It would be nice to be
able to click on some level of quoting and only have that level un-muted.

How do others feel about that?  If there's a groundswell of support I'll
stick something in bugzilla, otherwise I probably wont.

Bruce

PS, where's Charles?  Haven't seen any posts from him in a while and the
most recent beta release of pan is almost 4 months old!

--
Bruce Bowler        | As I would not be a slave, I would not be a master.