pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: More info on gmane problem

From: me at swva
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: More info on gmane problem
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:29:28 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, I Beartooth wrote:

This got a gmane bounce from fsf, as you see -- so they're *still* using it. I've tried the Gmane web interface, and nothing appears there since the 12/21/07 post from Bruce Bowler, either; so whatever the problem(s), things are different between Pan and cw-discuss ...

[Copied & pasted from a follow-up post sent to Gmane using Pan :]

Whaddayano : according to my outbox, I sent that to Pan-users <address@hidden> -- and it showed up on news.gmane.org within about a minute.

I'll copy this, try to post it with Pan, and then paste it into a reply to the message in my own outbox. Any bets on what gets through??

        [Addendum :]

There's a new response from Walt on gmane.discuss; I'll try to reply with Pan, then append that reply here, using Alpine against swva to nongnu. Here that is :

It gets worse. I got a post through in under a minute to Pan-users on news.gmane.org, using email to the list; tried to reply to it using Pan; don't see it.

So I'll go back to Alpine against my swva address, and send a copy. Two bits says that will arrive at gmane pronto. This text may or may not arrive at Gmane; so I'll also append it to my email to Pan-users.

--
Beartooth Oldfart, Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.