pan-users

[Pan-users] Post via email from swva.net

From: me at swva
Subject: [Pan-users] Post via email from swva.net
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:23:34 -0500 (EST)

[COPY of version sent from gmane website. Sent via email, not website, from swva.net, straight to the list, only. The text below has *not* appeared on either gmane/web or gmane/news after several minutes' wait.

For the record, the server specified in my copy of Pan is news.gmane.org, port 119; and all my Gmane profiles are set to post to news.gmane.org.

Addendum : IF indeed what's happening is that email (and only email) from me gets to gmane, *via* the list at nongnu -- if that's true (as I think) and IF not even email from others is getting through except rarely (as I also think), THEN I've done as much as I can think of to do. If there is more, please email directly to Beartooth (at) swva (dot) net.]

        [Here's the copy of what gmane/web has failed to post : ]

I'm now on the gmane website version of pan-users, trying to post a follow-up; I predict it will fail here, just as from the newsreader version -- but I'm not sure of that.

I'll copy this, paste it into an email to pan-users, and let it age a few minutes to see where this version shows up, if anywhere.

If nowhere, I'll send the email; and I predict it will show up on gmane, both in the web version and in the newsreader version -- and not repliable-to in either place.

--
Beartooth Oldfart, Double Retiree, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.