pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: pan2 still lives :o)

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: pan2 still lives :o)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:55:20 +0000 (UTC)

Darren Albers <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 07 Jul 2008
17:04:27 -0400:

> That is good to see, he didn't seem to catch the Security patch though.
> Maybe he is going to batch up some of the patches in Bugzilla and will
> roll another release?

Actually, according to the Changelog for live-svn, the patch for that has
been committed, with the changelog pointing to bug 535413, which in turn
says fixed in (SVN-)r340, which is what you are referring to, correct?
That's the *.nzb buffer overflow aka security bug I filed, with one
marked a dup of it, but about 20 others in turn marked a dup of /that/
one.

... Unless there's /another/ security bug out ...

I /thought/ I had seen the fix included.  They I read here that people
aren't seeing it, and I'm "like WTF?"  But after checking, sure enough.