pan-users

[Pan-users] Startup questions.

From: Tim Hogan
Subject: [Pan-users] Startup questions.
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:06:13 -0600

I am currently running Pan v0.132 on Ubuntu v8.04 installed from the synaptic package manager and I have started to notice that if I have anything still in the queue when I exit Pan I cannot restart Pan. If I try I get the following;

pan: parts.cc:244: void pan::Parts::set_parts(const pan::PartBatch&): Assertion `pch == part_mid_buf + part_mid_buf_len' failed.
Aborted

If I delete task.nzb file then I can restart Pan. Is there a fix to this? I would like to be able to keep any tasks left over from a previous run. Would trying to compile the version from svc fix this?

Regards,
Tim