pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: May have to abandon new Pan; unstable here

From: Maurice
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: May have to abandon new Pan; unstable here
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:11:26 +0100

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 14:16:01 Duncan wrote:

> If that server is down, it'll just continue trying to connect to it,
> until you cancel it.

  So I noticed!

> (it's a bit hard to test if everything's working)

  Guess so, but as it seemed to be clever enough to d/l from the backup server
I was kinda hoping it could also do the same for posting...

(Yes, still optimistic, at my age...)

I now see how to change the posting server, but as the thing is still locking
up on me randomly, I'm going to have to hive upon it until some later version
is available. Damn, I hate giving up, just when I was getting used to it...

Many thanks to all for responses!
--
/\/\aurice