pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan fails to deal with non-Latinusernames(Windows)

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan fails to deal with non-Latinusernames(Windows)
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:39:01 -0700

Duncan wrote:
"Roman"<address@hidden>  posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:56:25
+0400:

Did you post this in UTF-8 or KO18-R?  Using UTF-8, it doesn't decode
probably.
Foiled again! But let me try another time...

Администратор!

Ahh, now THAT time I see it properly! =8^)

BTW, I sent a message assuming you meant the NNTP username, as in the
from header, but I don't see that message.  Maybe it never got thru?
Either way, tho, it seems that assumption was wrong.

<correct rant about Windows reluctantly snipped for brevity>

I posted three screencaptures about an hour ago to illustrate what
the user name looks like to me, but that hasn't come through either.
I'm mailing this directly to the list as a test.

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---