pan-users

[Pan-users] Finding unread posts

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Finding unread posts
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:09:27 +0000 (UTC)

        Take a look at a thread called "Why is firefox such a beast?" on
gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general -- it's a good example of something
that happens on any very long thread. Lots of the posts get their titles
indented so far that they disappear completely.

        So you can't see whether they're bolded, or underlined, or
neither. To find new ones, you have to spot the difference between the
opened envelope icon and the closed one -- not exactly easy for ancient
eyeballs peering through trifocals.

        Might some future release of Pan perhaps introduce a color change
in the icon?

Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 2.00, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2, Epiphany 2, Opera 9, Firefox 2 & 3