pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Messages not visible (again)

From: Daniel Rahn
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Messages not visible (again)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:46:23 +0200

On Wednesday 08 October 2008 16:58:29 Julien Michielsen wrote:
> Yes, I did (and do) still use .132  (pan-0.132-120.1, SuSE-11). Tried
> to install .14 but ran into compilation errors, and re-installed the
> .132-rpm.The program starts fine, and collects messages from the
> server.

Not having looked at the problem very deeply, I would first suggest you
update to 0.133 from here, as that will give you the most recent bug
fixes:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/sdrahn/openSUSE_11.0/

The version from the 11.0 update channel only carries the security but
no functional fixes, as our policies did not allow me to include
them ...

-Daniel