pan-users

[Pan-users] Compose window size

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: [Pan-users] Compose window size
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:50:54 -0800

I'm using Pan 0.133 on Fedora 10. I'd been using it (or whatever came from Fedora) with Fedora 9, and got used to the way it worked. Now, when I try to compose a new message, the window is about 2/3 as tall as it was before. It used to be that when it came up, unless there was a lot of quoted text my .sig would be visible at the bottom, but not now. I have to resize it every time. Does anybody know how to make Pan remember the window size I want?

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?