pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Compose window size

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Compose window size
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:29:23 -0800

On 02/26/2009 Duncan wrote:
I don't know about pan, but some window managers can manage it. Using KDE (3.5.10) and kwin, I have a window specific settings control panel applet, that I use to enforce my preferences on a decent number of apps, including pan.

I'm using Gnomw, with Compiz. I think there's something that can handle this, but I'll have to research it. Thanx for the pointer.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?