pan-users

[Pan-users] Odd error messages

From: Pete Goudreau
Subject: [Pan-users] Odd error messages
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 11:28:16 -0500

First post so hi to all.

New to linux and to Pan. No significant issues other than there appears
no way to append sent posts to a continuous text file but no big deal.

There is something odd happening on occasion which I can't repeat.  I'll
write a post and hit send only to get an error message that might say,
"Master's in what?" or "Creative writing!" or just a caret and nothing
at all. Saving the post as a draft, opening the post to respond to,
cutting and pasting from the draft, and hitting send again doesn't
eliminate the problem. Restarting Pan and repeating the above sequence
works just fine.  A bit strange.

FWIW,
Pete