pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Make error - PAN stable

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Make error - PAN stable
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 07:57:50 +0000 (UTC)

arnuld uttre <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden,
excerpted below, on  Thu, 06 Aug 2009 12:13:55 +0530:

> Anyway, I am using
> House of Butterflies now.  I am just unable to figure out how to get it
> to show information like "show user-agent"  etc. I can't find such an
> option in Edit -> Preferences ->  Headers. 0.14.2 showed all the
> information automatically.

AFAIK, the only way to do that now would be to show all headers.  Of
course, that's a toggle (view, body pane, show all headers...)

What would be really nice would be a place one could list the headers
they always want shown, or, with the check of a checkbox, it would show
all headers /except/ the ones listed.  The latter would be what I'd use,
so I could filter out certain headers to keep the clutter down some, but
it would list any I hadn't filtered out, including any strange custom
headers the user might have added.