pan-users

[Pan-users] Another small update

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-users] Another small update
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:04:49 -0600

This time I've rewritten the way pan handles multiparts for viewing.
The old code didn't do so well if the messages were a mix of mime &
uu/yenc data.  It also works around a bug in g_mime_multipart_insert.  I
have not looked at the uulib code.  Also, the actual decoding is handled
by gmime.

By the way, my server does not handle muiltiparts so I had to create a
test program and some fake multiparts to test the code.  I don't know
for certain if it actually works with the multiparts.