pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Another small update

From: Gerald L
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Another small update
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:07:57 -0500

Email me off list and I'll set you up a free account for testing. My backend servers are GigaNews so you should be abele to pull plenty of multiparts with 360+ days of binaries archives online.

Gerald

K. Haley wrote:
This time I've rewritten the way pan handles multiparts for viewing. The old code didn't do so well if the messages were a mix of mime &
uu/yenc data.  It also works around a bug in g_mime_multipart_insert.  I
have not looked at the uulib code.  Also, the actual decoding is handled
by gmime.

By the way, my server does not handle muiltiparts so I had to create a
test program and some fake multiparts to test the code.  I don't know
for certain if it actually works with the multiparts.