pan-users

[Pan-users] articles remain unread

From: petdog
Subject: [Pan-users] articles remain unread
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:55:56 +0000 (UTC)

The latest pan fresh out of git incorrectly displays as unread all the
archives of every newsgroup every time I restart it, even if I mark them
all as read before restarting. I even tried to delete ~/.pan2, and start
out with a fresh configuration.

Looking at the git log, the "64bit article id" commit seemed the most
likely to be at fault, and in fact, if I compile pan from 10 commits back,
it behaves correctly. But it seems quite strange to me that nobody notices
this behaviour, since the commit in question is quite old.

So, is it only me? (FWIW I'm on a full 64bit system)