pan-users

[Pan-users] Old Pan quits unexpectedly

From: Tony Sivori
Subject: [Pan-users] Old Pan quits unexpectedly
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:24:49 -0500

Pan 14.2.91 on Kubuntu 8.04 (32-bit) with Kernel 2.6.24-23-generic.

Quite a while back, Pan started shutting down when I'd read a post. What
happens is the when I click the Subject to download the body, Pan
instantly disappears. No error, no warning, and it is kind of startling.

After Pan crashes, it will reopen with no trouble. The status log is
empty, and Pan offers to resume the task it was on when it quit.

Seems to be more frequent lately, perhaps once every few hours or so.
Anyone else using old Pan experiencing this?

Short of upgrading or reinstalling Pan, anyone know of a fix?

--
Tony Sivori