pan-users

[Pan-users] Building Pan on Windows?

From: Jeremy Elliott
Subject: [Pan-users] Building Pan on Windows?
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:13:20 -0800 (PST)

Hey, I've looked through the archives, plus tried searching, and can't find any instructions on building Pan from source using Windows. I thought that I'd saw it before, but can't find it now.

Does anyone have detailed instructions on doing this? Also, has their been any development in the last two years? The latest version I'm seeing is 0.133, have their been any changes made to the source that would make compiling it worthwhile?

Thanks for any and all answers!

~Jeremy