pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] updated info

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] updated info
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:34:48 -0700

On 08/02/2010 02:54 PM, K. Haley wrote:
I've just moved some things from testing to master and rebuilt the
testing branch.

Any comments?

Yes indeed.  Thank you! for contributing your skills to the pan project
while Charles hibernates.

I'm so busy at work lately that I won't have time to test your changes
for a week or so, but I don't want to wait that long to thank you for
your good work.

So, well, to put it a different way, thank you! :)