pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: updated info

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: updated info
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 16:43:04 -0700

On 08/03/2010 02:31 AM, Duncan wrote:

K Haley's the most obvious candidate given his community repo...

Heh, interesting how perceptions differ in cyberspace.  Ordinarily
I wouldn't even mention this, but I've had a few glasses of wine and
my good judgement is obviously impaired.

AFAICR, K. has never given us a gender clue -- or maybe I'm too dense
to spot the clues.  I've come to think of K. as a woman because K. is
too kind and generous to be male.

Sorry if I've misjudged you, K!  It's none of our business in any case.

I'm very thankful for your very generous help with Pan, and you have my
enthusiastic vote for Pan Maintainer even if you don't want it.  (No,
really, no need to thank me :o)