pan-users

[Pan-users] Question about "Get Headers"

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: [Pan-users] Question about "Get Headers"
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:36:23 -0500

"Get all headers" blows up on really large active groups, since the intermediary data is held in memory and at some point the process exhausts it's address space and dies with the error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc

So...the next step is to try to get them all in chunks. Before I waste hours of time and bandwidth, though, I wanted to ask if "Get the last N days headers: 180" *AFTER* doing a "Get the last N days headers: 90" is intelligent enough to only grab the headers from days 91-180?

Sincerely,
Ron

corrupt."