pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Why does this sig appear twice?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Why does this sig appear twice?
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 13:30:06 +0000 (UTC)

Graham Peter Davis posted on Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:35:22 +0000 as excerpted:

> I've tried the same sig file with knode and a different file with pan
> and had no trouble. So why is this file behaving so oddly?

Interesting.  I've no idea.  But do you have it set as a sig file,
command, or literal text?  If you have it set as a file, what happens if
you set it to command and cat the file (use the cat command, assuming *ix
of course)?

I assume you've checked to see that there's only one copy in the file
itself?  What happens if you create a new text file and copy the desired
sig there, then use it?