pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problems downloading binaries

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problems downloading binaries
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 02:35:25 -0500

On 04/11/2011 02:14 AM, Orlok Nosferatu wrote:
Hi,

I run Pan on Ubuntu (10.04.2 Lucid) and saw that as of March 11th I can not
download binaries anymore. The number of posts I download dropped markedly. It
seems I can only download replies to posts. It is not a problem of my
newsprovider, as I can download the binaries using KNode. I upgraded my Pan
version to 0.134, but I see my problem still persists. Next I quit Pan, moved
the .pan2 directory, started Pan again, entered my account information, added
my list of news groups, and still no joy.

  Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

Maybe you've got a permissions problem?

corrupt."