pan-users

[Pan-users] Problems downloading binaries

From: Orlok Nosferatu
Subject: [Pan-users] Problems downloading binaries
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:14:30 +0000

Hi,

I run Pan on Ubuntu (10.04.2 Lucid) and saw that as of March 11th I can not download binaries anymore. The number of posts I download dropped markedly. It seems I can only download replies to posts. It is not a problem of my newsprovider, as I can download the binaries using KNode. I upgraded my Pan version to 0.134, but I see my problem still persists. Next I quit Pan, moved the .pan2 directory, started Pan again, entered my account information, added my list of news groups, and still no joy.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

Orlok