pan-users

[Pan-users] Patches with source code comments?

From: Rui Maciel
Subject: [Pan-users] Patches with source code comments?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:18:31 +0100

I've been browsing pan's source code and I've noticed that a considerable number of classes don't have any comments. It might be helpful if some of those classes at least had a small description which stated its purpose and included other information, such as a brief description of how they were intended to be used.

So, are patches which only add this sort of comments welcomed? If they are, where should they be sent?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel