pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Use Multiple Server Names?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Use Multiple Server Names?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 03:47:25 +0000 (UTC)

David Shochat posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2012 00:00:30 +0000 as excerpted:

> I hope I didn't screw anything up in the above.

I didn't look closely, but FWIW that's similar to what I've done.

The only thing I did note is that the post was quite hard to read,
without vertical space between the lines of the file and the explanation,
etc.  I thought at first maybe pan's wrapping was interfering, but hit
the w/wrap hotkey and it got worse, not better, combining the explanation
and code as there wasn't a vertical spacer line to tell pan to keep them
separate.

One nice thing I've found wuth wrapper scripts is that if there's
anything else you eventually decide to put in the scripts, it's easy
enough to do so.  That means that once I've bothered to create a wrapper
script, over time it tends to accumulate this or that other minor setting
that would otherwise be too trivial to fuss over, but since I already
have the wrapper script setup, it's just another line to add...