pan-users

[Pan-users] Requirements for Gnome-Keyring use?

From: Darren A
Subject: [Pan-users] Requirements for Gnome-Keyring use?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:17:58 -0400

Hello,

Thank you for all the great updates to Pan recently!   I saw that the
latest release had Gnome-Keyring support so I built the latest version
and made sure that it was built with Gnome keyring support:
checking for LIBGNOME_KEYRING_1... yes

However it doesn't seem to be using it, I have tried blowing away the
.pan2 subdirectory and recreated the accounts but it does not seem to
use the Keyring.

I am running XFCE on Fedora 16 and the Gnome-Keyring-daemon is running
but maybe since it doesn't detect a Gnome DE it won't use the keyring?

Thanks!