pan-users

[Pan-users] article title search bar timeout

From: Will
Subject: [Pan-users] article title search bar timeout
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 01:07:40 -0500

I have several large binary groups on my machine that I often access from 32
bit linux.
I try to type a term in the header search bar, but if i mess up and hit a wrong
key or pause
for a second or 2 by accident, then pan will run out of memory and crash,
trying to
display my uncompleted attempt at typing what I wished.  I have searched
through the
pan code, and have been unable to find where the input is taken and the timeout
is
set.  Can someone give me a pointer to the file and or variable name of this
timeout value, so that I can raise it or rid myself of it? Thanks.