pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] An obscure feature request for Heinrich :)

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] An obscure feature request for Heinrich :)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:34:14 -0700

On 06/17/2012 01:05 AM, Heinrich Müller wrote:
> Am Sat, 16 Jun 2012 18:20:41 -0700 schrieb walt:
>
>> During my attempt to debug pan.ssl, I set the number of connections to
>> zero for one of my for-pay servers.
>>
>> I just tried to post via that same server and pan gave me no clue that
>> my attempted post had failed.  That left me wondering why my post never
>> appeared.
>>
>> Thanks Heinrich.
>
> I pushed a change to master.

Perfect, thanks :)

I just found an obscure configure bug while trying to compile pan.

For some reason I decided to use the --with-gmime-crypto flag today,
which I usually don't because it's the default.

While compiling pan I got a weird error that "unlink is not defined
in this context (or something similar) in cert-store.cc.

I got this error on only one of my two similar machines, so I poked
around and finally discovered that I had only gmime-2.4 installed
on this machine -- so I installed gmime-2.6 and the compile error
went away.

One of those bugs that only the weirdos on this mailing list would
discover :)